Saturday, July 12, 2014

Good-bye, sweet home.



Good-bye, and thank you.  And I daresay that my heartbreak means that "I love you" is not too strong, even to be used towards a old gray structure that most wouldn't even look at twice.


How blessed are we to have had something that makes saying goodbye so hard.


I'll write more as we have more time and my emotions stabilize a bit.  (It's hard to see the computer screen through tears; Anna just looked at the picture and said "Anna's!"  And now she's saying "more house.  Anna's.  'at one.  (gesturing around hotel room): "da done").  I can't make up how much our home has meant to all of us.

For now, if you're driving in Western NY or Western Pennsylvania and see this get-up, give us a wave, and take note to always get a bigger u-haul than you think ;)



2 comments:

  1. God bless and God speed! Say hi to the beautiful Ohio Valley for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, fight fire with fire. Don't fear your anxiety -- in fact fight it head on! Use your time at home surfing the internet finding out ALL these is to know about your condition. blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Linkwithin